Here's how the #ChristmasBeastmode Challenge works...
- The goal here is consistency before Christmas and the New Year so we can feel great about taking some time off if we are travelling, eating a little bit more treats, and rev up our metabolism by doing short, intense workouts.
- This is a FACEBOOK group challenge! This means you must have a Facebook account and be part of my private group to take part in the challenge. You will get all the details in your first email on how to join the group. You will #hashtag all posts with #christmasbeastmode and the DAY that it is for you. Your post could be a picture of you after a workout, a pic of your dog staring at you while you workout, or a pic of a dumbbell, etc. Example: "I just finished a brutal 20 min circuit in my living room, my dog thought I was crazy! #christmasbeastmode #day1"
- The workouts are for at home (body weight & dumbbells) and some are for the gym. They are short & intense! You don't need a gym membership to do the challenge. Just a commitment towards your goals and 30 mins (or less) a day! If you want to do your own workouts, or have another program you can - but to win prizes you have to post in the group and do ALL 12 workouts!
- Workouts will be provided via email. On Monday, Dec. 12th you'll receive the first round of workouts to be done Dec 12-Dec 18. You'll receive your second set of workouts to be completed Dec. 19-Dec. 26. Workouts will be for at home, at the gym, cardio, and bodyweight.
- You have a chance to be featured on my Blog, Instagram and Facebook pages. I will be picking my favorite posts from you during the week and sharing your inspiration with others via screen shot.
- How to win: Everyone who completes their 12 workouts (as verified by #hashtag shares in the Facebook group) will be entered to win prizes like superfood samples, coaching with me, entry into The Better Method onilne course, and more!
- Weekly motivation: You'll also receive a weekly email from me with fit tips, nutrition suggestions and motivation to complete the challenge.
- Questions: you can email me: email@example.com
Hi, I'm Camy!
I’m Camy Kennedy, Diet Recovery Expert & Confidence Coach, and like you...I struggle with staying motivated during the holidays.
So I wanted to create this 12 Days of #ChristmasBeastmode Challenge so we can keep each other accountable in the days leading up to Christmas and New Years!
After spending too many years binge eating and giving up on my goals during the holidays, and feeling super crappy about myself in January...I decided to STOP doing that and live in a balanced fashion with nutrition and exercise. But there are times when we will all struggle, and that's when we can help each other!
This 12 Days of #ChristmasBeastmode is designed to get you re-motivated for your goals, fit in short, intense workouts, and have fun with a group of women who are doing the same!